Part 1 (because I'll think of some more stuff later)
(1) If you are traveling alone, make some ADRs for 2, and then invite a new friend along for a meal, dutch of course. (Breakfast ADRs are easy to get, even while you're there.) Or invite someone to have a counter service meal with you.
(2) Make some notes ahead of time about your favorite podcasts and hosts, so you can match faces with podcasts. The podcasters like to hear what you like about the shows, and if you have the nerve to say it, what you don't like.
(3) Talk to people!! And then talk to some more people. Have some questions ready -- like where are you from, how'd you get hooked on Disney, who's your favorite podcaster/website. That's all it takes to get the ball rolling.
(4) Try to talk to people you see on your forums a little longer, and really get to know them. It will make the next year on the forums a little more fun!
(5) Mostly go to things that interest you, but try one or two meets with a different group of people, or go to a meet that is something/somewhere out of the box for you. You never know what might be fun!
(6) After a few meets, start talking to some of the people that you've now seen a few times. Odds are if you are picking the same meets, you probably have a few things in common and will hit it off!
(7) Use an autograph book to keep a journal, and to jot down email addresses, IMs, websites, cell phones, etc. for the new people you meet and are going to want to stay in touch with.
I'll bet I'll think of something else five minutes from now ...