Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Time To Ramp It Up!

So I'm back in the real world this week, and back to the gym. It hasn't been too bad getting back on track.

We're now halfway through our year of training. Before my Florida trip, I had run 6.75 miles, half of the race. So on the one hand, I've made good progress so far.

But, on the other hand, the SECOND 6.50 miles is going to be tougher than the first!! And in the second half of the race is when we are really going to feel the Florida heat and humidity.

So it's time to RAMP UP my training -- tougher muscle work, more cardio work, and more running.

We're all in this together! Let's go for it!!!!!

2 comments:

Rae! said...

Very good. It was cool this year. At line up it was round 55 and maybe to 68-70 after the sun came up. NO humidity that time of the year.

The post is what I have been doing for training for a week and I am continuing thru this week. Then she is going to up the numbers. Did you get the email?

Chris said...

LET'S DO THIIIIS! :-)

You're not going to make us sing, are you? Ya know, the whole HSM thing.... lol