Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ahhh, Wednesday

I've been doing great with my workouts, and am SOOO happy to be running again. I did 2 miles on Saturday! Woo hoo!

Food is another issue though. I still have this urge to eat constantly! But I am back to my Weight Watchers logging starting today -- logging really will work if I have the discipline to stick to it.

I am D23, R U? Although I don't think I can troop out to the Expo this year, I still want to support Disney's foray into fan support. It will be interesting to see how it all evolves.

It's almost getting to be spring here in Michigan, finally. No grass or leaves or foliage yet, but the lakes and the snow has melted, and we've actually hit the 50s a few times. But we could have one more little unexpected snow fall sneak in, so I'm not getting out the deck furniture yet.

That's all my rambling for today -- go do a workout!!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Great job on the workouts - half of the battle is won. Now, start logging that food and make yourself accountable and you'll be golden.

I'm glad to hear you have some spring. We've skipped spring and gone straight to summer in AZ. 90 degrees today!

I am going to workout tonight too!

Rae! said...

Glad you are the melt down to Spring.
Here we are in the 80's and it is finally raining!!!!

Great job on the mileage!!!

MikeF. said...

Deb as always you have been one of the most consistant members of the Team! Keep it up I know it helps to inspire me. And yeah to the nice weather finally coming!

Princess Fee said...

Great mileage - way to go! I cannot wait until it's better weather here. We have a LOVELY day today, but I am waiting until my chest infection is clear before going out again - seeing as it's the weeks after the half, I figure I'm allowed to be a little easier on myself.

And let us know about D23 - I am waiting until the exchange rate is better before bumping up the cash. Am putting it to Disneyland Half this month instead!

Matt said...

Great Job Deb! You're an inspiration! I'm hoping to get a walk in this afternoon and get my eating under control.

P.S. It's already summer here in the Deep South... Don't you miss it? HAHA!!!

MikeF. said...

So like how have you been? I hope all is well.