Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ooops!

Wow, does time fly by or what?!!

I've really gotten slack about blogging -- am vowing today to get back in the swing of things!

I had a GREAT month of workouts in March! I was very consistent, really pushed the push-ups -- and my arms are proof of that. I did catch a cold from my husband at the end of the month, but luckily had already met the Team Voice goals for March -- woo hoo!

I only got up to 2.50 miles of running, but should be close to 5 miles by the end of April -- and I'm really looking forward to that.

It's so much different this year building up my mileage than it was last year. Last year, I wasn't sure I could make it to 13 -- every .25 mile I added was a struggle and an unknown.

This year, I remember that I did 10, 11, 12, and 13 miles several times last year, so there's no doubt that I can do it again -- and I believe I can do it better!

So this year is WAY more fun building mileage than last year was!

11 comments:

Rae! said...

Hey Deb,
glad you are doing so well. And keep up the great work.

MikeF. said...

Deb it great to see that you just "keep on moving forward". Glad to hear all is well.

Amanda said...

That's great that you met the March goals. I agree that training is more fun when you know you can do it!

Matt said...

Great job Deb! You're doing great!

Steph said...

Keep it up, Deb!

MikeF. said...

OK so I will be that guy. How have you been?

MikeF. said...

9 days and no love? What's up? How are things going?

Chris said...

Hey Deb, glad to hear that your training is going well! I tell ya, I'm finding the opposite true for me thus far. Having a really tough time getting the mileage in. Part of the reason is school, but we'll have a break in July/August, so I'm hoping to have an easier go of it then.

In any event, I'm trying to keep on the blogging thing, so give me heck if you don't see me posting here as frequently as you do. :-)

Jeff W said...

So glad to read that your doing well. I have been really bad about not only blogging but also visiting everyones blogs. Looking forward to seeing you in 2010. BTW we will be in the World this July.

Heath said...

Deb, you're an inspiration. Keep up the good work!! I've always admired your "can do" attitude.

Rae! said...

Hey Deb!!{waving} How have you been?? Miss hearing from you. I know you twitter. I am now, runnerrae.