Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Life's Ups and Downs

Isn't it funny how most weeks are full of lots of ups and downs?

It's wonderful weather here in Michigan -- 40 degrees! The snow is melting. We can see half of our deck, some of the edges of our driveway, and we're down to about four inches of snow in the front yard.

After being slack about what I've been eating lately, I've re-focused this week and am doing much better. And it feels good to be getting back on track.

But I've caught a cold. So that means not hitting the gym every day this week. And that's a bummer, because I am ready to get serious and get going with training.

And, hey, I've got some Team Voice goals to reach in February!

3 comments:

Princess Fee said...

Well, as difficult as it is, we all need to rest now and then - refresh you for your February goals! Just look after yourself with your cold :).

Amanda said...

Yes, it seems like every week is full of ups and downs and you have certainly seen them this week.

Just keep your head up and take care of yourself and keep your motivation so when you're back at 100% you'll be ready to go.

Chris said...

Sounds like you are on the up side of a down cycle, which is more than I can say about the economy... Glad to hear your feeling better though, how has your Feb challenge/goal looking so far? I'm just happy that I've got some miles in running this month! Checking the boards and blogs daily as I'm finding it hard to motivate myself since the foot injury :-(