Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Beautiful Saturday

It's another beautiful Saturday here in Michigan. We have had an amazing summer! I think it only rained on the weekends once or twice the whole summer. And our 90+ days only lasted a week or two.

Thank goodness! I sure was able to get a ton of outdoor training in this summer. Today was a good training day. I did 11 miles! That was great, but I honestly do not know how I can manage 2 more!

But I'll just keep training and trying!

Hope all you TVers are able to get out and get some miles in this weekend!

3 comments:

Rae! said...

That is awesome DEB!!!I am so proud of you!!!

MikeF. said...

Great job Deb.

Chris said...

Great job, Deb! You've got to win the summer ironman/woman award for Team Voice! You've kept the pedal to the metal this whole time!!!

Keep on inspiring!!!!

I missed something...when is this virtual apple run?