Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Hope we all have great weekends! Can I just tell you how much I would love to work a 4-day work week?! 10 hour days, but a 3-day weekend every week? I think I'd love that.

No snow yet in Michigan, but it's definitely time to fill up the storage shed and clear out the garage, to get ready for winter. Fun times as I point out to Dwain how we can stack, tuck, and pile up items in the shed, to fit everything in.

Poor guy just got back from a short Disney trip, and is experiencing that post-WDW depression. Spending time in the chilly garage may not help much.

I'm heading to WDW the week of November 15 with my sister, for my birthday. I'm looking forward to it, but am definitely bummed that I probably won't be able to squeeze in a December not-M-Fest trip. Sounds like a lot of my Disney buddies will be there enjoying each other's company.

But I guess we'll have a version of that in January, on race weekend -- so what the heck am I complaining about?!!

Clearly it's early and I'm rambling. The responsible thing to do would be to delete this post and start over. But then I'd have to try another post.

So you're stuck with this one!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Stuck indeed. :-)

Great to hear from you Deb, how is the training coming along? Keep us in the loop!

We had some snow showers here in CT yesterday on my drive home from work. It's forcing me to get new tires for the car as I've been putting that one off till "winter"... Global warming indeed.. LOL

Rae! said...

Well here in south Fl it has been in the 90's!!! Not normal for us, but race day Sunday it is going to be a chilly 62 for me.
I sure can't wait to see you in Jan. We can only hit the park on Sunday after the full. Let me know what you are doing so we can meet up. We have been working on some meets. :)

Amanda said...

I like your post - it's fun! I hope you had a great weekend.

You must be getting so excited for you bday trip - it's getting so close.

I cannot wait to meet you in January - hopefully nothing will change and I'll still be able to make it! As of right now it's on :)!